Services Of Scientific Pest Management Theraphy Pvt. Ltd.
- Anti-Roach Therapy
- Termiquit Therapy
- Anti-Bed-Bug Therapy
- Roadantiquit Therapy
- Wood Borer Manage Therapy
- Integrated Fly Management Therapy
- Mosquito Management Therapy
- Pigeon Management Therapy
- Honey bee Management Therapy
A Comprehensive treatment against cockroaches, red/black ants and silverfish, Firebrait'
We offer the most advanced treatment for cockroaches and ants. This treatment is Odourless, quick, effective and hassle free. You don’t need to empty the rack’s and drawers. Our trained staff will apply this gel at sensitive areas such as, cabinet – corners and kitchen trolleys, below platform hidden places, electrical control boxes.
GEL FUNCTION :
Gel has an edible product especially attractive to cockroaches because it’s a food attractant. Gel has cascading effect. Once some cockroaches have eaten the gel they also contaminate other cockroaches thus producing cascading effect throughout the population of cockroaches. This leads to quick eradication. About 85% of cockroaches die in about one And half week. The remaining cockroaches are effectively controlled by Four weeks. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour to treat a flat of about 1 to 2 BHK .
Cockroaches are the most dominated among all household pests found all over the world. They cause nuisance by their presence and also act as a carrier of various serious diseases causing pathogens like Gastroenteritis, Cholera etc. Cockroaches arc nocturnal in habit and remain inactive during daytime. Cockroaches are omnivorous and feed on any vegetable/animal substance. Most common species of cockroaches observed in India are as follows :
German Cockroaches (Scientific name - Blattella germanica) :
are Fully grown adults measure 18-20 inches in length. They are normally found in kitchen, Hides in cracks and crevices.
American Cockroaches (Scientific name - Periplaneta Americana) :
are Fully grown adults measures 35-40mm in length. They are normally found in hot and humid places especially in manholes, bookbinding and clothing material
Brown Banded Cockroaches (Scientific name - Supella longipalpa) :
are smaller in size about 1/2' inch in length. Their Habitat is same as that of German cockroaches. Adults may fly when disturbed.
Oriental cockroach (Scientific name - Blatta orientalis) :
are most often found in dark basement or cellars, but can climb garbage shutes, sewer and water pipes to the upper floors in high rise.
Ants are the social insects that live in colony & they are close relatives to bees and wasps Workers go out in search of foods forming long trails, which lead back to the nest.
Silverfish are a starch feeder who damage (eat) paper, fabrics, glues and other organic materials. They may also, damage, silk and some synthetic fabrics, but usually avoid woolen material.
Odourless Spray Service if carried out with the help of odourless chemical. Effective for Red & Black ants, Silverfish. Advantages of Odourless service:-
- No need to close the premises for 2-3 hours
- You can stay at home while carrying out the service
- Knock down effect
- You get 99% result of odourless service
Termites are small, white, tan or brown insect belong to insect order Isoptera. Termites are classified into three type’s viz.
- dry wood & damp wood and
- subterranean termites (scientific name - Reticulitermes flavipes) Subterranean termites live in underground colonies from where they infiltrate into the building through tiny crack and crevices in the foundation, floor and wall. Once, they gain entry, they work quickly and silently, moving surreptitiously in the mud shelter tubes and destroy woodwork, furniture, paper products and any article having cellulose base. Each year many of houses/structures in India require Termite Control programme.
Termites are social insects and can form large nests and colonies, consisting of very different looking individuals. The colony of termites consist of Reproductive Castes (Queen & King) soldiers, workers, & primary reproductive which are called as swarmer (winged termite) which occur in spring season.
*Mode Of Treatment :
- Holes of 12mm diameter 18 to 20 inches apart will be drilled and termiticide. solution will be injected under pressure into these holes, to create barrier against termites and sealed with white cement.
- An oil-based termiticide will be sprayed on all the woodwork infested by the termites within the premises.
* Requirements Of Termiquit Therapy :
- Electricity & water to be provided to carry out drilling & spraying operations.
- Details of electric & telephone cables, water lines, conduits or any other service lines concealed in floor /. wall should be informed so as to avoid any chances of damage during drilling operations. SCIENTIFIC PEST MANAGEMENT shall not be held responsible in any damage caused to the above due to non-availability of the details as required.
- Existing furniture shall be shifted and kept at a distance of 2 ft. from the wall facilitate the treatment along the junction of wall and floor.
*Prevention Is Better Than Cure :
Preventive measures for termite control is essential for any premises, whether it is existing structure, under construction or under renovation. Termite infestations remain undetected until it is too late.
SCIENTIFIC PEST MANAGEMENT Services offers you complete solution to prevent the termites, by providing you treatments for 1yr, 5yrs & 10yrs Maintenance contract.
Scientific Name - Cimex lectularius
We provide effective bed bugs control services to suit the exact requirements of the clients. We offer chemical spray for the immediate control of the bed bugs in the areas like bedrooms, And hall.
Our treatment of bed bugs includes thorough inspection of the premises, spraying insecticides. These chemicals are prepared to be sprayed on bedding material, mattress, and pillows, wooden furniture, curtains etc.
Signs of infestation :
- Infested area or hiding places characteristically marked by dark spotting and staining, which is the dried excreta of the bugs.
- Heavy infestation may have a musty or buggy smell
- Presence of eggs and eggshells, molted skins of nymphs, and the bugs themselves
- Rusty or reddish spots of blood on bed sheets, mattresses and walls
- Biting evidence to customers, bite cause swelling
Precaution after treatment :
- Close the premises for about 2 to 3hrs
- Air out the premises for about half an hour prior to occupation
- Wash all Chemical Sprayed Cloth at 60 degree and above temperature, water.
Rat and mice make themselves comfortable in human surrounding , finding food, and shelter in our home and society. They breed rapidly and contaminate food, damage clothes, and other materials, They spread diseases such as plague, leptospirosis, murine typhus and rat bite fever
Rodents cause more damage by contamination with urine, feaces and hair, which reduces the sales value of the product. Rodents have compulsive gnawing habit & because of this habit they destroy many articles like packing material, clothes, electric cables etc. They normally lives in borrows and due to their burrowing habit they destroy structures such as floor, buildings etc.
Rodent species observed in India :
House mouse (scientific Name - Mus musculus) are the most widespread species of rat in the world. The house mouse is a good climber and lives in social group. It is not only a serious pest in agricultural field and building, but has also been recorded in natural vegetation. They have a characteristics of musky odour
Roof rat (scientific Name - Rattus rattus) The tail is longer than body. They are good climbers and prefer food like seeds, vegetables, fruit and cereals. Most often they are found in seaport, so called as ship rat.
Norway rat (scientific Name - Rattus norvegicus) arc large sized,. The tail is shorter than body. They are also known as brown rat and house rat. They live in close social group and are responsible for transmitting diseases to man.
Bandicoot (scientific Name - Bandicota bengalensis) are the largest and most aggressive rat in India. They are sized active burrower and is responsible for much structural damage to the storage buildings and also spoils stored products. They are very good swimmers able to live in deep water rice fields, where they can cause much damage to the crop.
Mechanical Measures :
Mechanical rodent control techniques are more appropriate in households. Sticky or glue traps are another ways of catching rats & mice. Rodent Bait Station is the important constituent in chemical & mechanical control of Rodents. The Rodent Bait Station is a rectangular metal box in which rodent bait or Glue trap is kept.
Fitting rat guards to the drainpipes and various other proofing measures such as fitting hard metal strips to the bottom edges of door can be done to minimize rodent population entering in the structure.
Chemical Measures :
Various types of rodenticides or pesticides are used depends on rodent population
Wood Borer Manage Therapy
Powder post beetles also known as Woodborers (Scientific name - Lyctus brunneus) Unlike termite it is equally important pest, which destroys wood. The main sign of infestation is yellow & white powder falling from furniture, which is an excreta of pest.
Life Cycle :
The larvae eat hard dry wood, tunnel through timbers in zig-zag way successive generations until the interior is completely reduced to fine powder and the surface shell is perforated by many small shot holes. Generation after generations of the insects may develop in the dry wood with little external evidence until yellowish powder is seen.
Mode of Treatment :
An oil base chemical is injected in the holes created as a result of damage caused by powder post beetles. The entire infested portion is sprayed and the holes and then sealed with wood wax
Integrated Fly Management Therapy
Flies: Facts, Identification & Control :
More than 100 pathogens are associated with the house fly, including Salmonella, Staphylococcus, E. coli and Shigella. These pathogens can cause disease in humans and animals, including typhoid fever, cholera, bacillary dysentery and hepatitis. Sanitation is critical to controlling these pests, but accurate identification is essential for successful fly control. Here are some other things you should know about flies and fly control:
- Depending on the species, the life expectancy of a fly is eight days to two months or, in some cases, up to a year.
- Flies belong to the order Diptera, meaning two wings. There are more than 16,000 species of flies in INDIA.
- Flies plague every part of the world except the polar ice caps.
- One pair of flies can produce more than 1 million offspring through their offsprings’ offspring in a matter of weeks.
- Millions of microorganisms may flourish in a single fly’s gut, while a half-billion more swarm over its body and legs.
- Flies spread diseases readily because they move quickly from rotting, disease-laden garbage to exposed human foods and utensils.
- Because they only have two wings, flies land often and therefore can deposit thousands of bacteria each time they land.
- Indian Department of Agriculture sources reveal that flies contaminate or destroy $10 billion worth of agricultural products annually.
- Every time a fly lands, it sloughs off thousands of microbes. If a fly lands on food or utensils, customers may ingest germs that can trigger serious illness such as diarrhea, food poisoning, meningitis and bloodstream infections.
Mosquito Management Therapy
Mosquitoes (Scientific name - Culicidae) are foremost in man's war against insects. The blood-sucking creatures not only cause nuisance by their irritating bites but also creates health menace, as they are responsible for spreading serious diseases like Malaria, Dengue, Yellow fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Chicken- Guniya etc.
Life Cycle :
Mosquitoes undergo complete metamorphosis. Their life cycle involves four stages 1) Egg 2) Larva 3) Pupa &4) Adult
Oil drip :
An oil drip can or oil drip barrel was a common and nontoxic antimosquito measure. The thin layer of oil on top of the water prevents mosquito breeding in two ways: mosquito larvae in the water cannot penetrate the oil film with their breathing tube, and so drown and die; also adult mosquitoes do not lay eggs on the oiled water.
Control of larvae can be accomplished through use of contact poisons, growth regulators, surface films, stomach poisons (including bacterial agents), and biological agents such as fungi, nematodes, copepods, and fish. A chemical commonly used in the considered slightly toxic to larger animals, which mimics and interferes with natural growth hormones in mosquito larvae, preventing development. Methoprene is frequently distributed in time-release briquette form in breeding areas.
It is believed by some researchers that the larvae of Anopheles gambiae (important vectors of malaria) can survive for several days on moist mud, and that treatments should therefore include mud and soil several meters from puddles.
In 1958, the National Malaria Eradication Program implemented the wide-scale use of Chemicals for mosquito control.Control of adult mosquitoes is the most familiar aspect of mosquito control to most of the public. It is accomplished by ground-based applications or via aerial application of residual chemical insecticides. Generally modern mosquito-control programs in developed countries use low-volume applications of insecticides, although some programs may still use thermal fogging. To control adult mosquitoes in India, van mounted fogging machines and hand fogging machines are used.
Pigeon Management Therapy
Pigeon (Scientific Name - Columbidae)
Problems & Identification :
Feral pigeons are the number one urban pest bird, creating a mess and causing damage where they roost, creating a need for pigeon control. They have a varied diet and feel at ease making their homes in man-made structures.. Pigeons generally nest in small, flat areas away from the ground such as building ledges, air conditioning units or window sills. Occasionally pigeons may even lay eggs directly on a protected ledge.
Damage Caused by Pigeon Problems :
Pigeon control is important due to the damage and disease problems these problem birds often create. The uric acid in pigeon feces is highly corrosive and can cause extensive damage to metals and other substrates it sits on for long periods.. The bacteria, fungal agents and ectoparasites found in pigeon droppings are responsible for a host of serious diseases, including histoplasmosis, encephalitis, salmonella, meningitis, toxoplasmosis and more. Many companies also retain significant clean up costs due to the pigeon problems they don't resolve.
Pigeon Control Products :
The best pigeon control product is 3/4” StealthNet bird netting. Bird net is extremely durable and creates a true bird barrier against problem pigeons "homing" to their natural instinct to stay near their birth site. Pigeon netting completely controls pigeon problems, forcing the problem pigeons to look elsewhere for a nesting site
Honey bee Management Therapy
Scientific name - Apis
The honey bee is about 12 mm (1/2 inch) long and usually yellow, with 3 or 5 dark brown abdominal bands. They carry two pairs of wings and lack the constricted abdomen (wasp waist) of the wasp and hornet. Honey bees can sting, but are much less aggressive than wasps and hornets.
Life Cycle :
It takes 21 days for the honey bee to develop into a "hive bee" upon hatching from the egg. The "hive bee" spends the next 21 days doing hive chores and feeding larvae. After the "hive bee" period, the bee passes into the category of "field bee," or forager. These are the bees who leave the hive to return with nectar, pollen and water. In the height of nectar flow, these bees wear their wings out from flying and die within three weeks.
Mode of Treatment of Honey Bees :
For removal of honey bee hives in exposed situations outdoor the best method is to pinpoint the hive with a torch light beam on it & apply jet spray of aquatic emulsion of pesticides using a pressure pump profusely drenching the hive with the emulsion. This will kill all the bees in the hive. Hive will also become very heavy due to water & within few hours will fall to the ground by itself, which can be cleared next morning. At rare times it may be necessary to spray pesticide again if certain moribund bees are found hovering around the hive. The hive should be collected in a bag & burnt. Spray treatment with residual pesticide be carried out around the galleries to control the bees that might have returned to the area.